Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Professional Member RedgarrettMale/United States Recent Activity
Deviant for 7 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 75 Deviations 3,595 Comments 16,764 Pageviews

Friends

Groups

deviantID

GarrettVFinazzo
Redgarrett
Artist | Professional | Digital Art
United States
Garrett Finazzo is an American illustrator specializing in digital art and design. He designs shirts at TeeTurtle.com

Activity


Abigail by GarrettVFinazzo
Abigail
Today's sketch! Taking a break from the chibi style I do at work. Who knows, I might even use this character for something. I have some comic ideas bouncing around my head.
Loading...
Movie Magic by GarrettVFinazzo
Movie Magic
My first major design! We usually collaborate on everything at TeeTurtle. On this, I get to claim ~97% of the work. ramy, the owner/illustrator/art director, claims the other 3%; he made a couple printing-related edits at the end. Oh, and here's a cool thing: it glows in the dark.

Buy it at www.teeturtle.com/products/mov….
Art by Garrett Finazzo
Design © TeeTurtle.com
Loading...

AdCast - Ads from the Community

×

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconfiguraarto:
FiguraArto Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2014
Thank you very much!
Reply
:iconrogue-chan:
Rogue-chan Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2014
Watched you from RedditGetsDrawn :) 
Reply
:iconcosmic-cherry-tree:
Cosmic-Cherry-Tree Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Welcome to :iconof-middle-earth:

It's a great pleasure to have you with us! :floating:
Reply
:iconmartin--art:
Martin--Art Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thanks for the :+devwatch:
:hug:
Reply
:iconjdelnido:
JdelNido Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Thanks for the WATCH! I'm glad you like my artwork :)
Reply
:iconfrancoclun:
francoclun Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thank you for adding my work to your wall :D
Reply
Hidden by Owner
Flagged as Spam
Flagged as Spam
(1 Reply)
:iconharpokrates:
Harpokrates Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Hey thganks yo! :D
Reply
Add a Comment: